17 km from the hotel
To discover from our hotel ...
Provence, an authentic territory with the colors of olive trees and lavender to discover from the Bastides des Monges
A few kilometers from our hotel, Nyons, capital of the Drôme Provençale, is listed among "the most beautiful detours in France". A site with unique sunshine at the origin of an exceptional gastronomic heritage (its famous little black olive "Tanche" and its wine production, in particular).
Nyons also boasts a rich historical and architectural heritage with its Randonne tower, its Roman bridge with its unique 43 m arch and place called "Arcades" where every Thursday, the traditional market with the colors and flavors of the Provence has been held since the 16th century!
Lovers of cultural sites and unusual traditions of our beautiful Provence, should not hesitate to visit :
- The museum of History and Archeology of Nyons and Baronnies,
- Theuseum of the Olive Tree, Museum of Scourtin,
- The old 18th and 19th century oil mills of the,
- The 18th century savonnerie (soap manufacture),
- The Provence blue lavender distillery and / or the Achard Barjavel bakery.
Located in the heart of the Regional Natural Park of Baronnies Provençales, the Country of Nyons reveals its landscapes of a rare beauty with pretty hikes and VTT tracks...
Between fields of lavender, woods, moors and mountains ... the change of scenery is guaranteed.
Leisure activities near the Bastide des Monges:
- Nyonsoleiado water recreation park
- The crocodile farm in Pierrelatte 45 km
- The castle of Grignan at 24 km
- The castle of the Marquise de Sévigné in Suze la Rousse at 28 km
- Vaison-la-Romaine at 17 km
- Montélimar, the capital of nougat 50 km